FSXinterlinked the premier investment conference organization and a subsidiary of Interlinked, a global investment platform that connects an exclusive network of emerging growth companies with qualified funding sources, announced that they will be hosting 3 Special Sessions at their upcoming conference, April 29 – May 1st at Loews Hotel in Atlanta, GA.
This is a must-attend event for people who want to connect with a national audience of investors, brokers, investment bankers and family offices. The conference will feature the most promising emerging growth companies in the country, a wonderful keynote by Neal L. Wolkoff – former CEO of AMEX and current Broad member of OTC Markets Group and 3 Special Sessions.
1. What it takes to Raise Capital in Today’s Environment hosted by Michael Fugler, Executive Chairman of ASG Securities, Scott Andersen, a principal partner with David Drake at Consult DA (Drake & Andersen), and David Drake, a leading equity expert based in New York. He is the founder and chairman of Victoria Global, LDJ Capital.
- What is a “Funding Platform” under Title II of the JOBS Act
- Where do you find them?
- How can you best use them?
- The need to comply with state blue sky laws
- Do Funding Platforms have to be broker-dealers?
- Investment Advisers Who Are Operating Funding Platforms
- The Issuer Exemption and the Investment Advisor Act
- And lots more on raising capital today; the ups, downs, ins and outs
2. Crisis Management: Controlled crash or Crash landing? hosted by John Busacca, President & CEO of Broker Dealer Exchange, Jervis Hough, Taurus Compliance, Former FINRA examiner and Richard Nummi Esq, Nummi and Associates, PA former SEC Attorney. Whether you are a Brokerage firm or a broker, what will you do if you are faced with problem? There is a fine line between landing a plane (controlled crash) and going up in smoke (crash landing). This session will explore what steps to take when:
- FINRA/SEC launch an investigation
- Disclosing everything or only what was asked for?
- Preventative maintenance of an investigation
- Warning signs of bigger problems to come
- Steps every firm should take when faced with a crisis
3. A Brave New World – Highlights of Newly Adopted Reg A+ and the Opportunities It Represents hosted by Robert R. Kaplan – Managing Partner at Kaplan Voekler Cunningham & Frank, Thomas G. Voekler – Managing Partner at Kaplan Voekler Cunningham & Frank as well as President of ADISA, and James Riggs – CFP at Moloney Securities. During this special session you will learn how these rules will truly benefit financial professionals by:
- Offering More Products to More Investors
- Reaching New Clientele through Unique Offerings
- Learning How Fostering Secondary Markets for Reg A+ Securities will Help your Practice
- Helping Issuers Maximize Capital Raising Potential
- Learning How Reg A+ Clarifies Regulatory Oversight and its Liquidity Helps to Mitigate Risk